Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Top Six Tuesday - er, Wednesday...

Hey, y'all! Haven't blogged in a week...haven't really been in a good mood lately. BUT! It's raining!!! And rain always puts me in a good mood...so we can all thank the rain for a new update. I figured since I skipped my Top Six Tuesday yesterday, I'll post it today! I hope y'all have been doing well this week! Enjoy!


This week's topic is:
Top Six Reasons I Love Rainy Days
(Duh!!!)


1. I get to sit on my patio underneath the warmest blanket I own and listen to the sounds of the droplets hitting the ground.



2. I have an excuse to drink hot chocolate and Baileys from my favorite Cheshire Cat mug in the summer.


3. I have an excuse to make Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese for dinner =).


4. I get cuddles with my Matty.



5. I have an excuse to not run errands and just stay home and dance to my favorite songs all day. Barefoot.


6. There's always a beautiful, crisp, clean day after the rain stops.


No comments:

Post a Comment